Velveeta Bbq Bacon Cheeseburger Mac
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 and 1/2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 small Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 cup BULL'S-EYE Or KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 and 3/4 cups Water
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Elbow Macaroni, Uncooked
- 1/2 Pound (8 ounces) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Into Half Inch Cubes
- 1 large Tomato, Chopped
- 1/2 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Recipe Pieces
BROWN meat with onions in large skillet on medium heat; drain. Add barbecue sauce and water; mix well. Bring to boil. Add macaroni; cook 8 to 10 min. or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
STIR in VELVEETA; cook until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally.
TOP with the tomatoes and bacon pieces.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a crisp green vegetable, such as steamed broccoli.
Substitute rotini for the elbow macaroni.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS