- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
New York Style Steak With Mushroom Saute
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 11 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 Boneless Top Beef Sirloin Steak, 0.75 Inch Thick (One & Half Pounds)
- 3/4 cup A.1. STEAKHOUSE Marinade New York Steakhouse, Divided
- 4 cups Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 cup Halved Onion Slices
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
PLACE steak and 1/2 cup of the marinade in large resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat steak. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Remove steak from bag; discard bag and marinade. Grill steak 13 to 16 min. for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Remove steak from grill; cover with foil to keep warm. Let stand 10 min.
MEANWHILE, cook and stir mushrooms, onion and garlic in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 min. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup marinade. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 min. Serve over the steak.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy
Use an egg slicer to cut the mushrooms into slices.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS