Grilled Fruit Salad With Poppyseed Dressing
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1/2 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 1 Medium Pineapple, Peeled, Cored And Cut Into 8 Slices
- 2 Nectarines, Halved, Pitted
- 2 Peaches, Halved, Pitted
- 1 Small Mango, Halved, Pitted
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Creamy Poppyseed Dressing
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Grease grate of grill. Fold up sides of a 12-inch-long sheet of aluminum foil to resemble a "pan." Place on grate of grill. Add coconut. Grill 10 min. or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. MEANWHILE, place fruit on grill grate. Grill 3 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. Cool fruit. Remove and discard skin from nectarines, peaches and mangoes. Cut fruit into 1/2-inch pieces. TOSS fruit with the toasted coconut and dressing just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Best of Season Grill your favorite seasonal fruits for this fruit salad. Prepare as directed, using plums, papaya or kiwis.
Fun Idea Create a fabulous serving dish for this fruit salad by hollowing out a pineapple.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS