- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
Quinoa Chicken Salad
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total time: 32 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 cup Quinoa, Rinsed, Toasted
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, Chopped
- 6 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 cup Seedless Red Grapes, Halved
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces, Toasted
- 1/2 cup KRAFT House Italian Dressing
COOK quinoa in large saucepan filled with boiling salted water 10 to 12 minutes or until tender; drain. Let stand 10 minutes. Transfer to large bowl.
ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
SERVE immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 4 days.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How to Toast Quinoa
Toasting adds a deeper flavor and crunchier texture to quinoa. After rinsing quinoa, drain well. Heat a large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add drained quinoa. Cook until quinoa dries out and becomes golden brown, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Transfer to bowl and continue as directed.
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Light House Italian Reduced Fat Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS