- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
Tortellini Antipasto Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1 env. GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix, Prepared Using Less-oil Directions
- 1/2 cup FILIPPO BERIO Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Water
- 2 pkg. (9 oz. each) Refrigerated Cheese Tortellini, Cooked, Drained And Rinsed
- 1 Small Red Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mozzarella Cheese, Cubed
- 1 Large Green Pepper, Chopped
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) Sliced Pitted Ripe Olives, Drained
PREPARE salad dressing mix with oil, vinegar and water as directed on package; set aside.
COMBINE remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover.
REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Trim 70 calories, 6g fat and 4g saturated fat per serving by preparing without the mozzarella cheese.
Jazz It Up
This salad is chockfull of fresh vegetables!
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS