Marinated Feta Cheese
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Times 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 Pkg. (4 Ounce) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Light House Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Finely Chopped Fennel Tops
- 1/2 tablespoon Finely Chopped Fresh Rosemary Or
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Grated Lemon Peel
- PREMIUM Saltine Crackers
- 1/4 cup Kalamata Olives, Cut Lengthwise In Half
- 1/4 cup Grape Tomatoes, Cut Lengthwise In Half
MIX cheese, dressing, fennel, rosemary, pepper and lemon peel; cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour.
SPOON cheese mixture evenly onto crackers just before serving; top with the olives and tomatoes.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare cheese mixture as directed. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours before using as directed
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS