- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Zesty Herbed Carrots
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 lb. Carrots, Sliced
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2 tablespoons PLANTERS Walnuts, Toasted
POUR dressing over carrots in large nonstick skillet; stir to coat.
COVER and cook on medium heat 10 min., stirring after 5 min. Remove from heat.
STIR in parsley and walnuts.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 2 tsp. parsley flakes for the chopped fresh parsley.
Serving a crowd? Just prepare as directed, doubling all ingredients. Makes 12 servings.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS