Bacon Pecan-stuffed Mushrooms
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 24 Medium-large Mushrooms (about 1 Pound)
- 1/3 cup Green Onion Slices
- 1 tablespoon PLANTERS Peanut Oil
- 1/3 cup Italian-style Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
- 6 Slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, Cooked, Crumbled
- 1/2 cup Coarsely Chopped PLANTERS Pecans
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside for later use. Finely chop the stems. Cook and stir stems and onions in hot oil in skillet on medium-high heat until tender. Remove from heat; stir in bread crumbs, egg, bacon and pecans.
SPOON into mushroom caps; place on baking sheet.
BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until heated through. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For easy crumbled bacon, use kitchen scissors to snip raw bacon into 1/2-inch pieces. Let pieces fall right into skillet, then cook until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS