- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Bbq Chicken Wings
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 14
- 2-1/2 pound Chicken Wings
- 1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Cut chicken wings at joints; discard tip sections.
PLACE chicken in 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake 35 minutes; drain.
BRUSH chicken with barbecue sauce; continue baking 10 minutes or until cooked through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Add 4-1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce, or 1 Tbsp. chili powder and 1/2 tsp. garlic powder to the barbecue sauce before brushing onto wings.