Ham & Cheese Wheels
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 2 tablespoons Margarine, Softened
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Honey Ham
- 4 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Singles
- 1/2 Tomato
TRIM crusts from bread; discard or reserve for another use. Use rolling pin to flatten bread slices to 1/4-inch thickness; spread evenly with margarine. Top evenly with ham and Singles; roll up tightly.
CUT each roll-up crosswise into four pinwheels. Thread two pinwheels onto each of eight wooden skewers.
PLACE tomato, cut-side down, in center of serving plate. Insert skewers into side of tomato to resemble the spokes of a wheel
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS