Bacon, Cheese & Fruit Bites
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Tome: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 15
- 1 pkg. (2.1 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Ready To Serve Bacon
- 15 KRAFT Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese Cubes
- 16 Red Or Green Seedless Grapes
- 7 Red Or Green Apple Chunks
- 7 Pineapple Chunks
- 15 Wooden Toothpick
MICROWAVE bacon as directed on pkg. for less crispy slices.
WEAVE 1 bacon slice alternately around 1 piece of cheese and 2 pieces of fruit on each toothpick.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Keep Apples From Turning Brown
Prevent apple chunks from quickly turning brown by tossing them with some lemon juice. Pat dry with paper towels before using in recipe.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS