- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Baked Apricot Spread
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Tome: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread, Softened
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Sliced Dried Apricots
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds
- Ritz Crackers
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in medium bowl until well blended. Add sour cream and apricots; mix well.
SPREAD into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with almonds.
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until almonds are lightly toasted and spread is heated through. Cool slightly. Serve with crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy the fruit and cheese flavors of this spread, but watch your portion size.
Jazz It Up
For a spicier spread, add 2 Tbsp. mango chutney to the cream cheese mixture before spreading into pie plate.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS