Southwestern Beef Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 26 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) Italian Pizza Crust
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1 medium Tomato, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Onion Slices
- 1/4 cup Sliced Pitted Ripe Olives
PRAT oven to 425°F. Cook meat and garlic in large skillet on medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is browned; drain. Add steak sauce; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
PLACE crust on large ungreased baking sheet; top evenly with meat mixture. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup of the cheese.
BAKE 14 to 16 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with tomato, onions, olives and remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Cut into 6 wedges to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Looking for a new family favorite? Try this easy-to-make pizza tonight! One serving provides a lot of zesty flavor.
Prepare as directed, using A.1. Thick & Hearty Steak Sauce.EHE
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS