Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1 Sourdough Bread Baguette (about 10 Ounces), Cut Diagonally Into 20 Slices
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 small Yellow Squash Or Zucchini, Cut Lengthwise Into Quarter Inch Thick Slices
- 21 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 7 large Plum Tomatoes, Each Cut Lengthwise Into 3 Slices
- 1-1/3 cups KRAFT Shredded Pizza Four Cheese
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Brush both sides of bread slices with dressing.
CUT squash slices crosswise in half; place evenly on bread slices. Top with basil and tomatoes; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Place on grate of grill.
COOK 6 to 8 min. or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Light House Italian Reduced Fat Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS