Chilled Creamy Poppyseed Pasta And Fruit Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 45 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 4 cups (12 ounce) Bow Tie Pasta, Uncooked
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Creamy Poppyseed Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Green Onions
- 1 tablespoon Finely Chopped Mint Leaves
- 2 package (6 ounce each) OSCAR MAYER Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts
- 2 cups Sliced Strawberries
- 2 cups Halved Seedless Red Grapes
- 2 cups Cantaloupe Chunks
COOK pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, mix dressing, onions and mint until well blended; set aside.
DRAIN pasta. Place in large bowl. Add chicken, fruit and dressing mixture; toss to coat. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 30 minutes before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Have leftover cooked chicken or turkey? Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey for the OSCAR MAYER Chicken Breast Cuts.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS