Seared Tuna & Mango Topper
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tuna Steak (4 Ounce), 4x2x1.5 Inches
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoons Finely Chopped Mixed Yellow, Red And Green Peppers
- 1 teaspoon Finely Chopped Red Onions
- 16 Thin Mango Slices (One Fourth Cup)
- 16 RITZ Entertaining Selections Buttercrisp Crackers
- 1 Tablespoon sliced fresh Chives
SPRINKLE black pepper evenly onto both sides of tuna; set aside.
HEAT oil in small nonstick skillet on high heat. Add tuna; cook 15 sec. on each side or until edges are white but center is still pink. Cover; refrigerate 30 min. Cut into 16 slices; set aside.
COMBINE chopped peppers and onions. Place mangos on crackers; top evenly with the tuna, bell pepper mixture and chives.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute sesame seed for the black pepper.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS