- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Fruit Salsa Parfaits
- Prep Time: 10 minutes(Total time : 10 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 can (8 oz.) Pineapple Chunks In Juice, Undrained
- 1 can (15 oz.) Peach Slices In Juice, Drained
- 2 Kiwi, Peeled, Chopped
- 1 cup Strawberries, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. each Ground Cinnamon And Ground Ginger
- 1-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
DRAIN pineapple, reserving juice. Chop pineapple and peaches.
TOSS pineapple, peaches, kiwi, strawberries, brown sugar, spices and reserved juice in medium bowl.
LAYER fruit alternately with whipped topping in 8 dessert dishes. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 cup blueberries for the kiwi.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS