- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 27 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 5
- 1 can (10 ounce) Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Peppers
- 1 package (10 ounce) OSCAR MAYER Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Unroll pizza dough on lightly greased baking sheet; pat out to 15x10-inch rectangle. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese lengthwise down center of dough; top with peppers and turkey.
FOLD both long sides of dough over filling; pinch edges of dough together to seal. Cut small slits in top to allow steam to vent.
BAKE 12 min. or until golden brown. Transfer to wire rack. Cool slightly before cutting into slices to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute OSCAR MAYER 96% Fat Free Ham for the turkey.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS