Swiss Cheese, Ham And Asparagus Bake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 package (6 ounces) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix For Chicken
- 3 cups Cubed Cooked Ham
- 18 Fresh Asparagus Spears (about Half Pound), Cut Into 2 Inches Pieces
- 1 can (10 and 3/4 ounces) Condensed Cream Of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Swiss Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Add 1-1/2 cups hot water to stuffing mix in medium bowl; stir just until moistened. Let stand 5 min.
MIX ham, asparagus, soup and milk in 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Top with stuffing.
BAKE 30 min. or until heated through and golden brown on top.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS