- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Curried Salmon Salad Sandwiches
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounce) Red Salmon, Drained, Flaked
- 2 CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Mini Pickles, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Red Onion
- 1 tablespoon Golden Raisins
- 6 Whole Wheat Pita Breads
- 6 Lettuce Leaves
MIX mayo and curry powder in medium bowl. Add salmon, pickles, onion and raisins; mix lightly.
FILL each pita bread with 1 lettuce leaf and about 1/4 cup salmon mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion for the red onion.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS