- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Cheesy Beef Corn Chip Skillet
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 small Onion, Chopped
- 1 package (1-1/4 ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups Corn Chips
- 1/2 Pound (8 ounces) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
BROWN meat with onion in skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
ADD seasoning mix; prepare as directed on package.
TOP with corn chips and prepared cheese product; cover. Cook on low heat 5 minutes or until prepared cheese product is melted. Sprinkle with tomatoes. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a crisp green salad and a glass of fat-free milk for a well-balanced meal.
Substitute LOUIS RICH Ground Turkey for ground beef.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS