- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Beef Steak Fajitas
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 1 medium Green Or Red Pepper, Sliced
- 1 medium Onion, Sliced
- 1/2 pound Beef Sirloin Steak, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 2 Flour Tortillas (7 Inches)
- TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa (optional)
COOK and stir green pepper and onion in 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
ADD steak strips; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until steak is cooked through.
TOP tortillas with steak mixture; drizzle with salsa. Roll up.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Try serving with hot cooked rice sprinkled with KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese.