- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 Tablespoons PLANTERS Peanut Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 2 cups Cubed Cooked Boneless Beef Steak
- 1 can (10 and 1/2 ounces) Condensed Vegetable Soup
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1 cup Assorted Cut-up Vegetables, (such As Green Beans And Carrots, Cooked)
- 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Egg Noodles, Uncooked
HEAT oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir until crisp-tender.
ADD steak, soup, steak sauce, vegetables and water; stir. Bring to boil.
STIR in noodles; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 10 to 15 min. or until noodles are tender.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Garnish with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
Prepare as directed, using any leftover cooked beef instead of the steak.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS