Mexican Shells & Pork Chops
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Ttime: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 4 Bone-in Pork Chops (2 Pounds)
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Salsa
- 2 cups Water
- 1 package (12 ounces) VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Dinner
- 1 medium Green Pepper, Chopped
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chops; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove chops from skillet; cover to keep warm.
ADD salsa and water to skillet; bring to boil.
STIR in Pasta Shells and pepper. Reduce heat to medium; cook 10 minutes. Stir in Cheese Sauce; top with chops. Cover. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
How To Reduce Cooking Time
Reduce cooking time slightly by using thinly cut pork chops, each about 1/2 inch thick.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS