Mushroom And Onion Smothered Swiss Steak
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 tablespoons Margarine Or Butter
- 4 Beef Cube Steaks (4 Ounces Each)
- 12 ounces Mushrooms, Sliced (about 4 Cups)
- 1 large Onion, Cut Into Wedges
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 and 1/2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 3 cups Hot Cooked Rice
MELT margarine in large skillet on high heat. Add steaks; cook 5 min. on each side or until cooked through. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
ADD mushrooms and onion to skillet; cook and stir until tender. Stir in flour until well blended.
STIR in milk gradually. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Stir in steak sauce; spoon over steaks. Serve with the rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using A.1. Bold & Spicy Steak Sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS