- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time:1 Hour 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) Tomato Sauce Or Ketchup, Divided
- 3/4 cup Finely Chopped Celery
- 1 Envelope GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix bread crumbs and milk in large bowl. Add meat, half of the tomato sauce and the remaining ingredients; mix until well blended.
SHAPE meat mixture into oval loaf in shallow baking pan.
BAKE 1 hour. Spoon remaining tomato sauce over meatloaf. Bake an additional 20 minutes or until meatloaf is cooked through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Try serving this classic entree with a serving of sweet potatoes and a steamed green vegetable.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS