- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
Ginger Pork And Stuffing Skillet
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Divided
- 6 Boneless Pork Loin Chops, Half Inch Thick (about One & Half Pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 and 2/3 cups Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground Ginger
- 1 package (6 ounces) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix For Pork
- 2 tablespoons Orange Marmalade Or Apricot Preserves
MELT 1 Tbsp. of the butter in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chops; sprinkle with pepper. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until chops are cooked through. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
ADD remaining 2 Tbsp. butter, water and ginger to skillet. Bring to boil, stirring frequently.
STIR in stuffing mix just to moisten; top with chops. Spoon marmalade over chops; cover. Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 minutes or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1/2 tsp. garlic powder for the ground ginger.
How To Save Time
For those last-minute meals, prepare as directed using thin-cut pork chops. Reduce cooking time accordingly.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS