Fish In Red Pepper Sauce
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Red Snapper Fillets (1 Pound)
- 1 medium Red Pepper, Halved, Seeded
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, Divided
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 small Onion, Quartered
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
PLACE fish and peppers in foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Brush with half of the dressing. Broil 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork and peppers are crisp-tender, turning over after 5 min. and brushing occasionally with the remaining dressing. Cover fish to keep warm.
CUT peppers into chunks; place in blender container. Add chicken broth and onions; cover. Blend until pureed; pour into saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add cream cheese spread; stir until well blended.
SERVE fish topped with the red pepper sauce.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS