- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 package (10.75 ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Dinner
- 1 and 1/2 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 3/4 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 3/4 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
COOK meat with Taco Seasoning Mix as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, heat Taco Shells as directed on package.
SPOON seasoned meat, cheese, Salsa, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream into separate serving bowls. Pass the taco shells and let everyone build their own tacos.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Beef 'n Corn Tacos
Prepare as directed, adding 1 cup canned or frozen corn along with the Taco Seasoning Mix.
Substitute 1-1/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips, for the ground beef. Cook in skillet sprayed with cooking spray until cooked through. Add Seasoning Mix and 3/4 cup water. Bring to boil, then continue as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS