- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Seasoned London Broil
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Zesty Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 2 tablespoons Dry White Wine
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- Beef Flank Steak (One & Half Pounds)
MIX salad dressing mix, wine and oil. Score steak on both sides, being careful not to cut more than 1/8 inch into each side of steak. Place steak in shallow dish.
BRUSH both sides of steak evenly with the salad dressing mxture; cover. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
PREHEAT broiler. Broil, 2 to 3 inches from heat, for 6 to 7 min. on each side for medium doneness (160°F). With knife slanted, cut steak across the grain into thin slices.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 3 lb. chicken pieces for the steak. Place in shallow baking pan. Bake at 350?F for 45 min. or until cooked through. Then, broil 5 min. for additional browning, if desired.
Substitute sirloin steak, pork chops, lamb chops, pork roast or whole leg of lamb, chicken pieces fish fillets or ground beef patties for the flank steak. Brush with salad dressing mixture before baking or broiling.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS