Mango Glazed Ham
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 32
- 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 2 tablespoons Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Pureed Mangoes
- 1/2 cup GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Fully Cooked Boneless Ham (6 Pounds)
- Whole Cloves
COOK and stir onion in oil in medium saucepan 2 to 3 min. or until tender. Stir in brown sugar; cook 1 min., stirring occasionally. Add mango and mustard; stir until well blended. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Stir in cilantro.
SCORE ham by making shallow cuts across the surface; insert cloves into corners of scores. Place ham in roasting pan. Add 3 Tbsp. water to pan. Bake as directed on ham package, brushing with 1/2 cup of the glaze during last 20 min. of the baking time.
COOK remaining glaze in saucepan over medium heat, thinning glaze to desired sauce consistency with water. Serve as a sauce with the sliced ham.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
You will need 2 or 3 pitted peeled medium mangos to get 3/4 cup pureed mango.
Substitute chopped fresh parsley for the cilantro.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS