- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Mexican Pizza Dip
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total Time 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese, Divided
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 2 tablespoons Sliced Pitted Black Olives
- 1 Medium Jalapeño Pepper, Sliced
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese spread and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate; top with salsa and remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
BAKE 25 minutes or until dip is heated through and cheese is melted.
TOP with olives, peppers and sour cream. Serve as a hot dip with crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Savor every bite of this tasty dip. Each 2-Tbsp. serving goes a long way on flavor.
Use Your Microwave
To heat dip in the microwave, assemble as directed in microwavable pie plate or shallow baking dish. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until dip is heated through and cheese is melted.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS