- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time : 2 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
- 4 Spinach-flavored Flour Tortillas (10 Inches)
- 6 ounces Smoked Salmon, Thinly Sliced
- 1 cup Baby Spinach Leaves
MIX cream cheese spread and feta cheese until well blended. Spread evenly onto tortillas; top evenly with salmon and spinach.
ROLL up tortillas tightly; wrap individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
REMOVE plastic wrap just before serving. Cut each roll-up crosswise into 12 pieces. Arrange on serving plate.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Ham (about 1/2 of 9-oz. pkg.) for the salmon.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS