- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
Marinated Cheese For Crackers
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 15
- 1 package (8 ounce) KRAFT Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, Cut Crosswise Into 15 Slices
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 30 RITZ Crackers Top'ems
- 60 slices OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni
CUT each cheese slice crosswise in half. Place in shallow glass dish.
POUR dressing over cheese; cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to marinate.
REMOVE cheese from marinade just before serving; discard marinade. Top each cracker with 2 pepperoni slices and 1 piece of cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS