Quick Chicken Tacos
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time : 13 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Southwestern Seasoned Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 4 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Shells, Heated
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
COOK chicken breast strips and salsa in saucepan on medium heat 3 minutes or until heated through.
FILL taco shells with chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheese and lettuce. Serve with BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream, if desired. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT 2% Milk Reduced Fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese and BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Reduced Fat or Light Sour Cream.
Prepare as directed, using OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS