Mushroom Turkey Burgers
- Prep Time: 7 Minutes (Total Time: 27 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 package (16 ounce) Frozen LOUIS RICH Pure Ground Turkey, Thawed
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1 tablespoon Butter Or Margarine
- 1 cup Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 4 Hamburger Buns, Split
MIX turkey, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and onion salt in large bowl. Shape into 4 (4-inch) patties; set aside.
MELT butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Remove mushrooms from skillet; cover to keep warm. Add patties to skillet; cook on medium heat 12 to 14 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Serve in buns; top with mushrooms.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Toast buns before filling with turkey burgers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS