Santa Fe Chicken & Rice
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time : 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Southwestern Seasoned Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 can (15 oz.) Black Beans, Rinsed, Drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) Whole Kernel Corn, Drained
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 3 cups Hot Cooked Rice
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Green Onion, Sliced (optional)
MIX chicken breast strips, beans, corn and salsa in saucepan. Cook on medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
SPOON over the rice. Top with cheese and onion.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, substituting canned pinto beans for the black beans.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS