Turkey And Vegetable Focaccia Sandwich
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 can (14 ounce) Artichoke Hearts, Drained, Coarsely Chopped
- 1 Medium Red Pepper, Chopped
- 1/2 Of A Medium Cucumber, Seeded, Chopped
- 1/3 cup Stuffed Green Olives, Chopped
- 1/3 cup Prepared GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 3 packages (6 ounce each) OSCAR MAYER Thin Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 5 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 1 Focaccia Bread (10 Inches), Split
COMBINE artichokes, peppers, cucumbers and olives in medium bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat.
LAYER half of the turkey, all of the vegetable mixture, remaining turkey and cheese on bottom half of focaccia. Cover with top of focaccia.
CUT into 8 wedges to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
To avoid soggy sandwiches, assemble the sandwiches at the picnic site just before serving. Pack the pre-made vegetable filling, bread and turkey in separate containers and transport them in a cooler.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS