Smoked Ham And Turkey Combo Sandwich
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 16 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 2 teaspoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon KRAFT Prepared Horseradish
- 4 Slices Rye Bread
- 6 Slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked Ham
- 2 Slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Swiss Singles, Cut In Half
- 2 tablespoons CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, Cut Lengthwise Into Thin Slices
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise
MIX mustard and horseradish until well blended; spread evenly onto bread slices.
COVER 2 of the bread slices evenly with ham and turkey; top with 2% Milk Singles, pickles and remaining bread slices. Spread outsides of sandwiches with mayo.
COOK in skillet on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing for the mayo.
Jazz It Up
Prepare as directed, using pumpernickel bread.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS