- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Mustard Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1-1/4 pound Sweet Potatoes (about 4 Medium Potatoes), Baked, Peeled
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
PLACE hot potatoes in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
ADD remaining ingredients; mix well.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy Substitute 1 drained can (40 oz.) yams for the cooked fresh sweet potatoes.
Best of Season Sweet potatoes should have smooth, bright, uniformly colored skins that are free from blemishes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS