- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Green Bean & Feta Salad
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 2 pounds Fresh Green Beans
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Cheese Garlic Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1/2 cup ATHENOS Traditional Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Dill
COOK beans in boiling water 7 min. or until crisp-tender.
Drain; rinse with cold water. Meanwhile, prepare salad dressing as directed on pkg.
TOSS beans with the cheese, onion and dill. Add prepared dressing; mix lightly.
SERVE immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate several hours or until chilled. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS Best of Season
Select fresh green beans that have firm, smooth, brightly colored pods. They should be crisp enough to snap when bent in half.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS