Fiesta Taco Salad
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes( Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 3 cups Tortilla Chips (4 Ounces)
- 4 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup KRAFT Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese Crumbles
BROWN meat; drain. Stir in salsa.
LAYER chips and lettuce on large platter or 4 individual serving plates.
TOP with the meat mixture, tomatoes and sour cream. Sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute thawed frozen LOUIS RICH Pure Ground Turkey or cubed boneless skinless chicken breasts for the ground beef.
Prepare as directed, using baked tortilla chips, BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream and KRAFT Natural 2% Milk Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Crumbles.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS