Zesty Grilled Vegetables
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 hour 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 cup FILIPPO BERIO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 2 pound Mixed Fresh Vegetables (zucchini, Red Peppers, Yellow Peppers, Green Peppers, New Potatoes And Squash), Cut Up
MIX oil, vinegar, juice and salad dressing mix in cruet or small bowl as directed on package. Reserve 1/4 cup of the dressing; refrigerate until ready to use.
POUR remaining dressing over vegetables in shallow glass dish; cover. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate,stirring after 30 min. Drain vegetables; discard marinade.
PREHEAT greased grill to medium-high heat. Grill vegetables 8 to 10 min. or until crisp-tender, turning and brushing occasionally with the reserved 1/4 cup dressing.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Broiler
Prepare as directed. Preheat broiler. Place drained marinated vegetables on greased rack of broiler pan 4 inches from heat. Broil 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning and brushing occasionally with the reserved 1/4 cup dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS