- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Festive Fruit Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 pkg. (18 oz.) Refrigerated Sliceable Sugar Cookies
- 2 jars (5 oz. each) KRAFT Pineapple Spread
- 2 cups Assorted Fresh Fruit, Such As Strawberry Slices, Peeled Kiwi Slices, Mandarin Orange Segments, Halved Seedless Grapes
PRESS cookie dough onto bottom of greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake as directed on package until golden brown; cool.
SPREAD crust with pineapple spread; top with fruit. Garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired.
CUT into 16 wedges to serve. Store leftover pizza in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute cut-up canned fruit for the fresh fruit.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS