- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/4 cup GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL Sugar Free French Vanilla Café
- 1 tablespoon Hot Water
- 2 cups Cold Fat-free Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup Thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping
- 1 cup Sliced Fresh Strawberries
DISSOLVE flavored instant coffee in hot water in medium bowl. Add milk and dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
SPOON half of the pudding mixture into each of 6 dessert glasses; cover with layer of strawberries. Top with remaining pudding mixture.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute any combination of cut-up fruit for sliced strawberries.
How to Hull Strawberries
Using your fingertips, pull off the leafy cap of the strawberry. Then, cut out the inner, soft white core of the berry with the tip of a paring knife.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS