- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Philadelphia Tropical Dip
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese , Softened
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Ground Ginger
- 1 can (20 oz.) Crushed Pineapple, Well Drained
MIX cream cheese, honey and ginger in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in pineapple; cover.
REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
SERVE with fresh fruit kabobs and HONEY MAID Grahams Honey Sticks.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Cut out the fruit from half of a pineapple, then cut up the fruit into bite-size pieces for the fruit kabobs. Fill the shell with the prepared dip just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS