- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Football Field Dessert
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 2 cups Cold Milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 package (10.75 ounces) Pound Cake, Cut Into Half-inch Cubes
- 3 Chocolate-coated Caramel-peanut Nougat Bars (2.07 Ounces Each), Chopped (about One & Half Cups)
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- Green Food Coloring
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min.; set aside. Spread cake cubes into bottom of 13x9-inch dish; sprinkle with chopped candy. Top with pudding. REMOVE 1/2 cup of the whipped topping; cover and refrigerate for later use. Tint remaining whipped topping with desired amount of food coloring; spread over pudding. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. PIPE reserved whipped topping onto dessert to resemble the yard lines of a football field. Use the remaining whipped topping to draw a football in the center of the field. Cut into 16 squares to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise Celebrate the big game victory with a serving of this special dessert.
How to Thaw COOL WHIP Place unopened tub in refrigerator. An 8-oz. tub will be completely thawed in 4 hours. Do not thaw in microwave.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS