Spinach, Fruit & Feta Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoon Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 5 cups Torn Spinach Leaves
- 1 cup Cantaloupe Chunks
- 1 cup Halved Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Thin Red Onion Rings
- 1 package (4 ounces) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Pitted Ripe Olives
BEAT lemon juice, oil, honey and pepper with wire whisk until well blended.
TOSS remaining ingredients in large bowl.
DRIZZLE with dressing just before serving; toss to coat.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve this refreshing salad with cooked lean meat and a small whole wheat roll.
How to Prepare Fresh Spinach
When preparing fresh spinach for salads, be sure to remove and discard the tough stems before washing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS