- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
Jell-o® And Juice Flag Mold
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 6 Hours 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 3 cups Boiling Water
- 2 packages (8-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 3 cups Cold Orange Juice Or Other Fruit Juice
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
SPRAY 10-cup flag mold with cooking spray; place on baking sheet. Add boiling water to dry gelatin mix in large bowl; stir at least 2 min. until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in juice.
POUR into prepared mold.
REFRIGERATE 6 hours or overnight until firm. Unmold onto serving tray or platter. Decorate with whipped topping just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Variation - JELL-OÃ† Flag Mold
Prepare as directed, substituting cold water for the orange juice, reducing whipped topping to 1 cup and decorating mold with 1/2 cup blueberries along with the whipped topping.
How to Unmold Gelatin
Dip mold in warm water for about 15 seconds. Gently pull gelatin from around edges with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate; holding mold and plate together, shake slightly to loosen. Gently remove mold and center gelatin on plate.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS