- Prep Time: 10 Minutes ( Total Time: 2 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream, Slightly Softened
- 4 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, Broken Crosswise In Half (8 Squares)
- 1/4 cup BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks, Melted
- 1/4 cup Chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
SPREAD 1/4 cup ice cream onto each of 4 of the grahams; top each with second graham square to form sandwich. Freeze until firm.
SPREAD one corner of each sandwich with chocolate; coat with walnuts. Place sandwiches on wax paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until set. Wrap individually to store in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, substituting frozen vanilla yogurt for the ice cream.
Substitute chocolate ice cream for the vanilla ice cream.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS